Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Blatantly Albertan


The one thing I don't want my blog to be is another page of negative rants. I believe in being positive, every situation can be a win if you look for it.

However...the Federal government should be absolutely ashamed of themselves to call into question the ethics and motivations of the captain of our national team, Shayne Doan. He was accused in 2005 of derogatory comments toward a french official. The NHL aquitted him of any wrongdoing, case closed.

With all the crap that is ongoing in the world, the world hockey championships is just one small way to find a positive way to exist in the international community. For our government to bring one of our own into question about something he didn't say in 2005 while he is working his ass off in Moscow right now FOR OUR COUNTRY...

Layton, Harper, Dion, Duceppe, and all the rest of you clowns in O-Town...get a beer, have a glass, pop some bubble wrap, get laid, or do whatever you need to do and get serious about leading our country. Stop wasting my time and taxpayer money on yet another "we're so hard done by" drivel by the French separatists.

I would love to hear of one person in Montreal that is still offended by what Shayne Doan didn't say in 2005.

Give me a break.

We would have better direction under monkeys.

Ok...I feel better now.
b.

No comments: