Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random question...



Why the heck is Diabetes plural?  I understand there are two types but couldn't me more opposite of each other. 
Perhaps Diabetes is plural because it is not only the patient that has to deal with it...it's everyone around them.  Parents of a diabetic become diabetic by association.

In other news, we have received the Pink Animas 2020 pump and the Guardian CGMS system is on order and we should have it early next week.  We're super excited to get started on things.

Also, all three of us are racing in the St. Paddy's Day 10km race tomorrow in support of the Canadian Diabetes Association.  I made some race shirts for Nic and I and designed a family team logo.  

Team Cadence is born:








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.